This online program aligns with State, Federal and the NETS technology skills for teachers. Students weave together their own K12 classroom instruction with academic coursework to develop and expand these skills. Our graduates will be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of technology concepts
- Plan, design and assess effective learning environments and experiences;
- Implement curriculum methods and strategies that use technology to maximize student learning;
- Apply technology to facilitate a variety of assessment and evaluation strategies;
- Understand the social, ethical, and legal issues surrounding technology.
- Facilitate instruction in the new literacies that emerge within digital interactive learning environments.